Davis was a king, a brave man and a king who loves righteousness but hates wickedness.
So he was anointed with the oil of joy by God, real king.
His splendor has revealed through his clothes, wife, dauthers, sons and the sons of Korah who gave a wedding song to him.
"My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer."(Psalm 45:1)
The Sons of Korah loved the king, David.
I love the King of kings, God majesty.
The glory and beauty of God will reveal through my praise as well as the king, David.
It will shine more than before I praise Him.
Love your King, the people of God!
Think of His glory,truth, humility, righteousness and majesty.
...I'm nothing like dust.
But I can saticefy with Him.
I looked up the endless love, mercy and humble of God all day long, today.
I realized that I can't live a day by faith without Him, once again.
I thank God for He let me go to His presence wholeheartedly, repent and live for Him.
I have been crucified with Christ,
and I no longer live but Christ lives in me.
The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God
who loves me and gave himself for me. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your simple, yet deep words of faith really touch my heart tonight. Yes, it definitely is nothing about us - we can't live a moment without our Lord and Savior. Praise the Lord! For He loves us the same yesterday, today, and forever:) He is sooooooooooooooo gooooood!!!
ReplyDelete