Saturday, 9 May 2009

Precious word of God

I had heard Paul K. Washer's sermon on last Sunday noon time. We have knew this media through Jung Hwa, Kim. It was the sermon of a assembly of youth in 2002.

I thanked God for His speaking to me through it. He said, "Don't compare yourself with other people. Compare you with the scripture!!", "Listen carefully what the words says really is!". I reflected myself again by this time. How often do I read the Bible? How precious the Bible to me is! Yes, it is truth forever! It lets my soul lives.

I love to be honest to God's word, but I havent's spent my time recently, busy days. Then Father God's heart in my mind had been getting cold.

God raised me to be honest before Him once again. He has made me my mind to look foward only Him. I'm glad to walking in His way by faith. He instructs and teaches me.

No comments:

Post a Comment