Sunday, 5 April 2009

Movie Feedback Slumdog millionaire

April 4, 2009 Saturday

I have been in India 2 times. But I didn't know the real slum of India. I have had a heavy, answerless image of India. The movie evidenced something what I have read and heard about India from books and news.

I had hurt in my heart and prayed for people of slum in India during I watching terrible scenes. There was not rest, peace and endless love. I felt very strange that I enjoying the movie with sweet snacks. There was a life that I have never gone through. I prayed for many lives which is threw on the dirty streets.

Jamal (the main acter in the movie) had a only one hope(though it was not truly good news). He did not give up to ge Latica (the actress). It was as human can not stop to find, know and love his endless father, shepherd, Lord, bridegroom, Savior and lover. Jamal did not afraid anything to get her. Jamal's heart was pour out to her absolutely.

Jamal was lifted up to a seat that most rich and popular. It reminded me that I rescued and brought from the most dirty, bad, miserable and lowly position to the glorious, wonderful, beatiful and precious position with Jesus.

It has a not good point, that is people who lived in grief dance in final scene. It said to me, "I am fine, I can live well if I have a lot of money!" without anguish that leads to truth. I think it cover eyes of the audience to can not see the good news and to think as it is nothing. Most of movies in India ends like that, but I think Jamal had great happiness as his unhappiness.

CONCLUSION
I praise God who gave us redemption can not be discribe by this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment