I have not visited my little sister's mini homepage for a while. I had visited her mini homepage before dinner yesterday. (In Korea, people almost has this in 'cyworld' web site. It is called 'minihompee'. The user of this minihompee can explain oneself through photos, pictures, articles, media...etc. Once I had it, but after Jesus became my good news, I deleted it because this homepage made me pursue my own glory.)
There were my sister's photos. She is student of art college. Her major is graphic design. She looked very busy with many assignments her professor gave. I have known that she has drowing hard to be the best designer. It is not easy to be No. 1 of a field in the world. I remained a message in her mini hompee. I said her she would very tired. I said we have to toil painfully in this world to gain something but God loves her because just her being.
'Loving without reason'... The Lord loved me like this. Can I follow His love?
I have doing this love by now by His power. I can say that this is possible by faith in Him. I do not say "I can't." for Jesus's commandment to us to love. I hope my sister to know this love of God. I hope her loves her Lord more than her life. I hope I also live as witness of this love of God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment